Peppercorn- and garlic-seasoned pork tenderloin is coated with Italian-style bread crumbs and roasted to perfection for this easy and elegant main dish.
- 2 pounds Smithfield® Peppercorn & Garlic Seasoned Tenderloin
- 2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- ½ cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Mix bread crumbs and olive oil in bowl to reach consistency that would be moist enough to stick to the meat when pressed. Place pork on a shallow cooking sheet. Press the crumb mixture onto all sides of the meat until there is no pink showing, usually 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for at least 35 minutes until a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F (75 degrees C) or until there is no pink when the pork is cut. Let the pork rest for 10 minutes, then cut into 1/2 inch slices.