Canned sweet corn is mixed with an orange bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, and red onion in this quick salsa recipe that's best if chilled overnight, but also a great quick resolution when you need salsa now!
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Stir the corn, orange bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, crushed red pepper, honey, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Chill until ready to serve.