Leftover chicken breast in a cottage cheese sauce, served on a bed of fettuccine pasta.
- 8 ounces dry fettuccini pasta
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons minced onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken breast meat
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain, and set aside.
- In a food processor, place the milk, flour, cottage cheese, garlic powder, onion, salt and pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer the blended mixture to a saucepan over medium heat. Mix in the chicken, and cook until heated through. Serve hot over pasta.