Fresh Granny Smith apple slices are served alongside this kid-friendly caramel, cream cheese, and toffee dip that's perfect for fall entertaining.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) jar salted caramel sauce (such as Smucker's® Simple Delight™))
- 1 cup toffee baking bits (such as Heath Bits 'O Brickle®)
- 4 large Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored, and thickly sliced
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Spread mixture evenly onto a platter. Spread salted caramel sauce on top and sprinkle generously with toffee bits. Serve with apple slices.