Only 4 ingredients - chicken breast, creamy soup, mayonnaise and macaroni - and you have a cooked casserole dinner on your hands!
- 3 breast half, bone and skin removed (blank)s skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked and cubed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cooked macaroni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl combine the chicken, soup, mayonnaise and macaroni; mix well and spread mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 to 45 minutes, or until cooked through.