Quick and easy biscuits made with baking mix and lemon-lime soda are so moist and delicious you won't need any extra toppings.
- ½ cup butter
- 4 ½ cups baking mix (such as Bisquick ®)
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda (such as 7-Up®)
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Put butter in a 9x13-inch baking dish and place dish in the preheating oven until butter is melted.
- Mix baking mix, lemon-lime soda, and sour cream together in a bowl until dough holds together and is sticky. Turn dough onto a floured work surface and roll into 1-inch thick circle. Cut circles out of dough using a cookie cutter or the rim of a wine glass and place in the melted butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove dish from oven and let stand until biscuits have absorbed all the butter.