No rolling pin or cookie cutters are needed for these homemade dog treats--canned pumpkin, flour, and grated carrot bake up into soft drop cookies in just 30 minutes.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ carrot, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place pumpkin in a large bowl. Add 1/2 cup flour at a time, mixing well between additions. Stir in grated carrot. Drop in small spoonfuls on the prepared baking sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set, about 20 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.