End-of-season green cherry tomatoes are pickled in a spicy dill-flavored brine you can prepare in the microwave in this effortless recipe.
- 4 cups green cherry tomatoes
- 1 (1 quart) sterilized canning jar with lid and ring
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon pickling spice
- Pack tomatoes into the 1-quart jar.
- Combine vinegar, water, salt, sriracha sauce, and pickling spice in a glass measuring cup. Heat in the microwave until boiling and salt dissolves, 1 1/2 to 3 minutes. Pour over tomatoes in the jar; seal.
- Refrigerate until pickled, 1 to 2 weeks.