This is a dill dip for all of the pickle lovers out there. It's creamy, crunchy, a little bit spicy, and can be whipped up in 10 minutes. The hardest part is the wait!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 kosher dill pickles, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish sauce, seafood seasoning, garlic powder, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl. Fold in pickles and onion. Transfer to a bowl with a lid and refrigerate at least 4 hours.