Made with almond milk and coconut oil, these dairy-free, oven-baked pancake muffins save you the time and mess of flipping individual pancakes.
- cooking spray
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 ½ cups frozen blueberries, or as needed (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Stir flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a medium mixing bowl. Make a well in the center of the mixture; set aside.
- Combine almond milk, egg, and coconut oil in a separate mixing bowl. Add egg mixture all at once to the flour mixture. Stir until batter is just moistened and still lumpy.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups. Add about 3 tablespoons of blueberries to each cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 22 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Remove muffins by loosening them with a butter knife.