Great at Halloween time! I always bring these ghoulish treats to class parties.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 2 (16 ounce) packages vanilla frosting
- ¾ cup chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 24 eaches chocolate covered graham cracker cookies
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes.
- In a medium bowl stir 1 package of frosting with the cookie crumbs. Frost cooled cupcakes.
- Fill a pastry bag, fitted with a plain tip, with remaining white frosting. Write R.I.P. on each chocolate covered graham cracker cookie. Stand a decorated cookie on top of each cupcake so that it looks like a tombstone. Place the cupcakes on a large cookie sheet that has been covered with green paper. Place paper ghosts and bats randomly through the graveyard. Serve!