This cucumber salad brings a combination of cool, spicy, and sweet to the picnic.
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Whisk rice vinegar, chili sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and garlic together in a small bowl; season with salt.
- Combine cucumber and onion in a separate bowl. Pour vinegar mixture over cucumber and onion mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Toss before serving.