Use an air fryer to cook prawns coated in crushed nacho chips; serve with traditional nachos toppings like sour cream, guacamole, and salsa.
- 1 egg
- 18 large prawns, peeled and deveined, tails left on
- 1 (10 ounce) bag nacho-cheese flavored corn chips, finely crushed
- Rinse prawns and pat dry.
- Whisk egg in a bowl. Place crushed chips in another bowl.
- Dip a prawn in the whisked egg and then in the crushed chips; place on a plate. Repeat with remaining prawns.
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Place prawns in the air fryer and set the timer for 8 minutes. Cook until prawns are opaque.