These ground turkey patties are breaded and baked in the oven. Serve on a bun with zesty sauce and shredded cabbage to make them a meal.
- cooking spray
- 1 ¼ pounds ground turkey
- 2 eggs, divided
- 1 ¼ cups whole wheat bread crumbs, divided
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour, or as needed
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine turkey, 1 egg, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, scallions, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Form mixture into 6 patties using a 1/3-cup measuring cup.
- Beat remaining egg and hot sauce together in a bowl. Pour remaining bread crumbs into a bowl. Pour flour into a separate bowl.
- Coat patties with flour, egg mixture, and bread crumbs, in that order, and place on the prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray patties with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, 18 to 20 minutes.