Here is a good recipe for chocolate chip cookies with crisp rice cereal cookies.
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly coat baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla until well combined. Mix in the flour mixture. Stir in the cereal and chocolate chips. Drop by level tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove immediately from baking sheets and cool on wire racks. Store in an airtight container.