Lively and refreshing, this Mediterranean cucumber salad features beautiful, fresh herbs and cherry tomatoes with a creamy yogurt dressing.
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups chopped English cucumber
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced, or to taste
- Combine Greek yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, dill, mint, and parsley in the bowl of a small food processor or blender. Process until herbs are finely minced and dressing is well blended. Season with salt and pepper. Set dressing aside.
- Combine cucumber, tomatoes, and red onions in a large bowl. Lightly sprinkle vegetables with a pinch of salt. Toss vegetables with the dressing and garnish with lemon zest.