This cookie has a chewy bottom crust with a sweet cream cheese layer on top. I like this best with a yellow or lemon cake mix.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs eggs, beaten
- 3 ½ cups confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 15 x 10 inch sheet pan.
- Mix together cake mix, butter or margarine, and 1 egg. Press mixture into pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, 2 eggs, and confectioners' sugar. Pour mixture on top of cake mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C), and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool, and cut into squares.