Free of refined sugars and pectin, this quick and easy cranberry-raspberry jam is sweetened with maple syrup and thickened with chia seeds.
- 8 ounces fresh cranberries
- 7 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 ounces fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon Meyer lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water, or more to taste
- Combine cranberries, maple syrup, raspberries, chia seeds, lemon juice, and vanilla extract in a small pot over high heat. Add water and bring to a boil. Lower heat as soon as mixture is boiling and cook until cranberries are bursting and jam has thickened, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into a pint container. Cool to room temperature, then close container, and store in the refrigerator.