A raspberry Dijon vinaigrette dresses up baby greens topped with cranberries, toasted pecans, red onion, and feta cheese.
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups mixed salad greens, rinsed and dried
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spread pecans evenly on a baking sheet. Toast for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned and fragrant.
- In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix until sugar and salt dissolve. Whisk in olive oil.
- In a salad bowl, toss together the greens, cranberries, pecans, onions, and cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette, and toss gently to coat.