In this salad, cranberry sauce and pineapple chunks are stirred into a gelatin base and sprinkled with chopped nuts.
- 2 (0.3 ounce) packages sugar-free cherry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Combine the gelatin and boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Mix in cranberry sauce and pineapple.
- Transfer to glass serving dishes. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Chill until set and serve.