Apple pie filling and cranberry sauce are topped with a mixture of butter, oats, and brown sugar. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine apple pie filling and cranberry sauce in a shallow baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix the butter, oats, and brown sugar until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over the fruit mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until browned and crisp.