RITZ(R) crackers are used to make this easy pie crust, ready for cheesecakes, no-bake pies, and more.
- 1 ½ cups buttery round crackers (such as Ritz®), crushed
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a mixing bowl. Stir together until evenly incorporated. Pour mixture into a 9-inch round pie dish. Press evenly over the bottom and up the sides of the dish using a glass.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown, 7 to 10 minutes. Let cool before adding filling.