A lighter, vegetarian alternative to the popular crack chicken made with low-fat and fat-free cream cheese and broccoli.
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat-free cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (12 ounce) package extra-firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno peppers (Optional)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- Combine fat-free and reduced-fat cream cheese in a saucepan over medium-low heat until melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Add dry ranch mix and stir until thoroughly combined. Mix in tofu and season with black pepper and jalapeno peppers.
- Meanwhile, place broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl with a little water and microwave until warm, about 5 minutes. Stir warmed broccoli into cheese sauce and heat until everything is warm and combined, about 5 minutes.