Topped with whole eggs, crispy bacon, and cottage cheese, this savory, cheesy pizza will be a hit on your breakfast or brunch table.
- ½ cup Shamrock Farms® Original Cottage Cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 6 large eggs
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). Grease a sheet pan with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Cook and crumble bacon.
- Combine mozzarella and Parmesan in a bowl; set aside.
- Combine Shamrock Farms Cottage Cheese, oregano, black pepper, and cayenne pepper, and 1 tablespoon oil in a bowl; set aside.
- Press and roll dough into a 15x11-inch rectangle on a floured counter. Transfer to the sheet pan and press dough to the edges. Brush edges with remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Parbake dough for 5 minutes; remove from oven.
- Spread cottage mixture evenly over the crust, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges. Sprinkle bacon over cottage cheese mixture. Sprinkle mozzarella mixture over the top. Make 2 rows of 3 small wells in the cheese, each about 3 inches across. Crack 1 egg into each well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Return to the oven and bake 9 to 10 minutes for slightly runny yolks, longer if you want them firmer. Cool slightly and sprinkle with scallions and chives.