Creamed corn baked with eggs, margarine, corn bread mix and onion. Simple and satisfying.
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 2 large eggs eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt margarine in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Add corn, eggs, corn bread mix, onion, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes, or until firm.