This winter fruit salad will add lots of flavor and vitamins during the cold season - apples, pears, clementines, kiwi, and pomegranate combine into a colorful treat.
- 2 red apples, cored and diced
- 2 pears, cored and diced
- 3 clementines, peeled and segmented
- 3 kiwifruit - peeled, sliced, and quartered
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Combine apples, pears, clementines, kiwi, and pomegranate seeds in a large bowl. Whisk together honey, lime juice, and mint. Drizzle dressing over fruit and toss until well combined.