Tomatoes, cucumber, and onion are tossed in a light rose water dressing in this refreshing summer tomato salad recipe.
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Whisk mint, vinegar, water, rose water, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until dressing is smooth.
- Mix tomatoes, onion, cucumber, green bell pepper, and sun-dried tomatoes together in a bowl. Pour dressing over tomato mixture and stir to coat.