Yummy, tender chicken with a Colombian touch!
- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 ½ cups orange juice
- Place chicken pieces in a bowl. Sprinkle with lemon juice, cover, and marinate at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Mix the salt, pepper, and paprika in a small bowl, and sprinkle over the chicken. Place chicken in the skillet and quickly brown on all sides. Transfer chicken to a baking dish. Distribute olives, onion, green bell pepper, and red bell pepper evenly in the baking dish. Pour orange juice over all.
- Cover with aluminum foil, and bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until chicken juices run clear.