Make delicious, rich gluten-free, dairy-free brownies easily with this simple recipe using coconut flour.
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup virgin coconut oil
- 6 medium (blank)s eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate chips, or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Stir cocoa powder and coconut oil together in a saucepan over low heat until coconut oil has melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Beat eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla extract together in a bowl; stir in cocoa mixture. Whisk coconut flour into egg mixture until there are no lumps. Pour batter into prepared baking dish; sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center come out clean, about 35 minutes.