If you're tired of the traditional potato fry, try this quick and easy paleo recipe for fries made with taro root and shredded coconut.
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 1 large taro root, peeled and sliced into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix coconut milk, coconut oil, and salt together in a bowl. Add taro root and toss until coated.
- Place coated taro root onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle with coconut flakes; mix well with your hands.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes; flip and continue baking until coconut is golden and crispy, about 15 minutes.