This salad is a complete meal and perfect for those hot days when you really don't want to spend much time in the kitchen. I used deli ham but leftover baked ham is delicious.
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 hard-boiled egg, thinly sliced crosswise
- 3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- ½ avocado, cubed
- 2 slices deli ham, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese salad dressing, or to taste
- Place lettuce on a dinner plate. Top with rows of hard-boiled egg, bacon, tomato, avocado, ham, blue cheese crumbles, and green onions. Drizzle with dressing.