Wonderful slightly sweet baked potato slices. Ingredients amounts are only a suggestion. I always keep a cinnamon/sugar blend on hand.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange sweet potato slices on the baking sheet. Brush with 1/2 the butter. Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl, and sprinkle 1/2 over the potatoes.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn, brush with remaining butter, and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon and sugar. Continue baking 15 minutes, or until tender.