This sugar-free carrot cake, with golden raisins, walnuts, and plenty of cinnamon, sure to be a hit at any gathering.
- 2 cups granular sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup chopped raw walnuts
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat sucralose sweetener and eggs in a large bowl with an electric mixer until creamy; add oil and continue beating until well mixed. Beat flour, raisins, walnuts, and salt into egg mixture until thick. Beat in carrots. The batter will be thick. Stir in baking powder and baking soda into batter until evenly mixed. Pour batter into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes.