Just prep this cinnamon chip bread in a bread machine to treat your family to all the warmth and fluffiness of cinnamon buns minus the fuss.
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- ⅓ cup butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup instant potato flakes
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- 1 tablespoon powdered milk
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup cinnamon chips (such as Hershey's®)
- Place flour, milk, butter, honey, egg, potato flakes, yeast, milk, salt, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and baking powder in a bread machine in the order listed by the manufacturer. Run Dough cycle. Remove dough from the machine after the cycle is done, about 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Refrigerate dough until cool, about 1 hour.
- Transfer dough to a bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment; mix in cinnamon chips using the dough hook.
- Place dough in a round pie plate; let rise until about doubled in volume, 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Cover dough loosely with a tent of aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 175 degrees F (80 degrees C), 40 to 50 minutes.