Carrots are baked in a cinnamon-spiced glaze perfect for a weeknight or holiday side dish.
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place carrots into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until slightly tender, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Whisk butter, orange juice, brown sugar, white sugar, and cinnamon together in a large bowl until sugars are dissolved. Add carrots to the glaze mixture; toss to coat. Transfer carrots and glaze to a 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until carrots are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.