This fresh salad uses bunches of cilantro, plus tomatoes, green onions, jalapeno peppers, avocado, and feta cheese.
- 8 plum tomato (blank)s roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 3 peppers jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 3 bunches green onion, sliced
- 4 ounces crumbled garlic and herb feta cheese
- 4 medium (blank)s avocados - peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 bunches cilantro, chopped
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Combine the tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, green onion, and feta cheese in a large bowl; toss together. Add the diced avocado; drizzle the lemon juice over the avocado to keep it from turning brown. Stir in the cilantro. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well and serve.