Beef cubes and bar-b-que beans combine quickly in this hearty and tasty slow cooked meal. No need to brown the meat makes this extra easy for the working mom. Great with cornbread or brown bread and a cold beer.
- 1 ½ pounds cubed beef stew meat
- ½ pound smoked sausage of your choice, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 medium (2-1/4" to 3" dia, raw)s potatoes, scrubbed and cubed
- 1 (28 ounce) can barbeque baked beans
- Place the beef stew meat, sausage, onion, and potatoes into a slow cooker, and stir to distribute evenly. Spoon the baked beans evenly over the mixture. Cover, and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours, or cook on High for 4 to 5 hours.