Creamy crab dip is spread over a layer of marinara sauce and baked to make this festive hot dip. Serve with thinly sliced baguettes or your favorite crackers.
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread the spaghetti sauce in an even layer in the bottom of an 8 or 9 inch square baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix together the crabmeat, cream cheese, and Cheddar cheese. Season with Old Bay, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and salt. Spoon over the spaghetti sauce layer, and spread evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is golden brown. Serve immediately with thinly sliced baguettes or crackers.