Walnuts, chocolate chips, and raspberry preserves combine to perfection in this magic cookie bar recipe that's a tasty spin on the classic.
- 1 ½ cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup seedless raspberry preserves, or more to taste
- Mix chocolate graham cracker crumbs and butter together in a small bowl. Press into a 9x13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle walnuts evenly on top. Top with dark chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and coconut.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over coconut layer. Drop spoonfuls of raspberry preserves on top so there will be some on each bar once baked and cut.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, 20 to 30 minutes. Let cool until set, about 1 hour. Cut into 6 columns and 3 rows to make 18 bars.