These sweet chocolatey treats are topped with a pecan half and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. They are perfect for any festive occasion.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 36 pecan halves (Optional)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, or to taste (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two baking sheets.
- Stir 1/2 cup melted butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a large bowl; add sweetened condensed milk and stir.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl; melt in microwave on high for 90 seconds. Stir and continue melting in microwave in 30-second increments until smooth. Stir 2 tablespoons butter into melted chocolate until melted into the chocolate. Stir heavy whipping cream into chocolate.
- Pour chocolate mixture into sugar mixture; stir yogurt into the resulting mixture. Add flour and baking powder and stir to incorporate. Drop about a tablespoon of batter per cookie onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 1 inch between each cookie.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are crispy, 15 to 17 minutes. Garnish each cookie with a pecan half and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.