Quick and easy to make by using cake mix, these chocolate mint cookies are perfect for entertaining or gifting.
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package dark chocolate fudge cake mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- ½ (10 ounce) package creme de menthe baking chips (such as Andes®)
- ½ (10 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- Combine cake mix, oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl or the bowl of an electric stand mixer and mix well. Stir in creme de menthe baking chips and white chocolate chips.
- Chill dough for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Form dough into 1- to 2-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set, 8 to 9 minutes.