My family loves my cookies very much. I hope that you and your family enjoy them.
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs eggs
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the sugar, brown sugar, and eggs until creamy. Melt the butter or margarine in a saucepan over low heat and mix into the sugar along with the vanilla. Combine the flour and baking soda; stir into the batter until it becomes dough. Mix in chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 to 7 minutes, until browned at the edges.