This very simple and extremely delicious recipe uses chia seeds, cocoa powder, hazelnut-flavored instant coffee powder, and milk to make a pudding.
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon hazelnut flavor instant coffee powder
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons honey, or to taste
- Mix cocoa powder, brown sugar, and instant coffee powder together in a bowl; stir until no lumps remain. Fold chia seeds into the mixture. Pour milk into the bowl and stir to incorporate; let the mixture sit a few minutes before stirring again. Repeat resting and stirring a few times over the course of 20 minutes.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 hours to overnight.
- Drizzle honey over the pudding to serve.