These chocolate-caramel snacks are dipped in chocolate and topped with chocolate chips and crumbled toffee brittle.
- 48 Original Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®, divided
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate-coated toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange 24 Pretzel Crisps® face up in prepared baking sheet (you may need 2 sheets).
- Melt butter and brown sugar in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir constantly until mixture comes to a boil. Boil until mixture coats a spoon, 4 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon caramel onto each pretzel in the pans, covering pretzel fronts. Reserve the rest of the caramel. Bake pretzels in preheated oven 3 minutes; remove.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips onto baked pretzels; return pan to oven for 1 minute. Quickly top with reserved Pretzel Crisps®, pressing lightly. Cool 1 minute.
- Using tongs, dip each cookie into remaining caramel and place on a cooling rack over parchment paper. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and toffee bits. Allow to cool.