Instant vanilla pudding, chunks of apples, whipped topping and sliced candy bars! This is a perfect treat and a wonderful project for little ones.
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 medium (2-3/4" dia) (approx 3 per lb)s apple - peeled, cored, and chopped
- 6 (2.16 ounce) bars chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat candy, chilled and sliced
- ¼ cup seedless grapes
- Prepare the pudding using 1 cup of milk; blend together with whipped topping.
- Add the apples, candy bars and grapes. Mix together and refrigerate until chilled.