Chunks of candy bar add a delightful element to this cheesecake. My entire family likes it!
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 ¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 large eggs eggs
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (2.16 ounce) bars chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat candy, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and 1 tablespoon sugar. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, cream the 3/4 cup of sugar and cream cheese together until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla. Stir in chopped candy bar, and pour into baked crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Let cool and carefully remove the springform pans side.