Quick and easy to make with simple ingredients, this chicken salpicao dish is delicious served over white rice.
- 3 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized cubes
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tablespoon soy-based liquid seasoning (such as Maggi®)
- 1 serrano pepper, sliced diagonally
- Season chicken with garlic salt, black pepper, and paprika. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and saute until almost brown, about 1 minute. Add chicken and mix to keep garlic from burning. Add Worcestershire and liquid seasoning. Reduce heat and let simmer until chicken is almost no longer pink in the center, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in serrano pepper and simmer for another 2 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish.