Tender chicken is topped with Provolone cheese, bathed in a creamy wine sauce, and encrusted with herbed stuffing.
- 8 breast half, bone and skin removed (blank)s skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 slices provolone cheese, halved
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 10 ¾ fluid ounces white wine
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package herb seasoned stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange chicken breast halves in a single layer in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top each breast half with a half slice of Provolone cheese.
- In a medium bowl, blend cream of chicken soup and white wine. Pour over the chicken.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix the butter and stuffing mix. Top the chicken with the stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.