Chicken Fried Rice Lettuce Wraps are a tasty idea for a delicious dinner.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger root
- 2 cups water
- 1 (5.7 ounce) package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken Fried Rice
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Iceberg lettuce leaves
- Chopped scallions
- Chopped cilantro
- Chopped peanuts
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Season chicken if desired with salt and pepper. Cook chicken until no longer pink, about 5 minutes, remove with slotted spoon and reserve.
- In the same skillet cook pepper, stirring until slightly softened, about 1 minute. Stir ginger into skillet and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add water and Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice to skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat slightly, cover and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in chicken, continue cooking 2 -3 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in soy sauce and coleslaw mix and let stand 2 minutes.
- Serve with lettuce leaves and garnishes.