Chicken legs are baked with corn oil spread, garlic salt and pepper. A leggy taste of simplicity!
- 6 drumsticks chicken drumsticks
- 6 teaspoons corn oil spread, divided
- garlic salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange chicken legs in a 9x13 inch baking pan. Dab 1 teaspoon of corn oil spread on each and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes and then turn legs over. Bake another 35 to 40 minutes.